Kundalini is the female energy believed to lie coiled at the base of the spine.
Release and harness this energy through a series of five workshops to awaken us to inner guidance, wisdom and knowing.
Starting 13th September 2017 - 6:15pm
Benefits of Kundalini
- Reverse ageing
- Break bad habits
- Reduce fatigue
- Reduce anxiety
- Strengthens nervous system
- Purifies blood stream
- Activates glands
Taught By Lucy Payton
Lucy discovered Kundalini Yoga in 2007 and was amazed by the improvements in her mental and physical well being. In 2012 her curiosity led her to leave her corporate job and train in a number of healing arts. She explores a practice that empowers us to live aligned with our healthier, happier and truer selves. For her this resulted in a strong connection with her own femininity, and its many blissful, creative and mysterious aspects.
Lucy is a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher for adults and children. She lives with her husband and daughter between Mumbai and London.
What to Expect
A dynamic blend of breathing and movement, this practise incorporates mediation and mantras to increase your self awareness and vitality.
Overview of Each Workshop
Spiritual Body - 13th September 6:15pm
- Deepen your connection with your unique purpose
- Experience the bliss of alignment through meditation
Mental Body - 20th September 6:15pm
- Develop your ability to listen to inner guidance
- Daily practices to connect to your inner voice
Heart Centre - 27th September 6:15pm
- Activate self-love and self-confidence
- Heart chakra meditations to heal your heart and balance your chakric system
Emotional Body - 4th October 6:15pm
- Build confidence to trust and act on what you truly desire
- Intention setting technique to get clarity on your desires
Physical Body - 11th October 6:15pm
- Heal your relationship with your physical body
- Meditation to connect with the universal mother
Drop in £20 per workshop
5 Workshop Pack £65